Solution 1: ageLOC TR90 – Weight Management & Body Shaping System
From nuSkin, the provider of many fine skin-care and anti-aging products, comes their latest innovation: ageLOC TR90, the total weight management and body shaping system. Together with a powerful, yet simple eating plan, an important part of the ageLOC TR90 system, and a more active lifestyle, ageLOC TR90 guides you on the path toward a healthier, happier life. With mind, body, and ageLOC working for you, you can succeed. ageLOC TR90 ?transform your life in 90 days. After their 90 day challenge your weight will be under control and you will look and feel great!
Solution 2: Bioidentical Hormones and Weight Loss
Bioidentical hormones and weight loss are closely related. Nutrition is 70% of your health, exercise and lifestyle account for about 25%, and the hormones only for about 5%. However, when that 5% gets out of balance, the other 95% does not work well. So to combat menopause weight gain and begin weight loss, first, BodyLogicMD helps regain hormonal balance by replacing lost hormones with natural, bioidentical ones.
We then initiate customized programs to help patients eat right, exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unbalanced hormones and weight gain do not have to be a part of your life. By combining fitness, nutrition and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy you can experience success in controlling weight gain. Employ a proper nutrition and fitness plan and correct hormone imbalance with bioidentical hormones and weight loss will come naturally.
Well-planned weight-loss goals can help you convert your thoughts into action. Here’s how to create successful weight-loss goals.
Weight-loss goals can mean the difference between success and failure. Realistic, well-planned weight-loss goals keep you focused and motivated. They provide a plan for change as you think about and transition into your healthy lifestyle.
But not all weight-loss goals are helpful. Unrealistic and overly aggressive weight-loss goals ? for example, losing 10 pounds each week or fitting into your high school jeans from 20 years back ? can undermine your efforts. They’re difficult, if not impossible, to meet. And if your weight-loss goals are beyond reach, you’re more likely to feel frustrated and discouraged and give up on your dieting plans.
Weight-loss goals: 10 tips for success
- Personalize your goals. Set goals that are within your capabilities and that take into account your limitations. Also, consider your personal fitness level, health concerns, available time and motivation. Tailoring your expectations to your personal situation helps you set achievable goals.
- Aim for realistic weight loss. Healthy weight loss usually occurs slowly and steadily. In general, plan to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week (0.5 to 1 kilogram) ? even if your initial weight loss is a little faster in the first week or two. To do this, you need to burn 500 to 1,000 calories more than you consume each day. Also, don’t expect to lose more of your body weight than is realistic. For instance, set a goal of losing 10 percent of your current weight, rather than 30 percent.
- Focus on the process. Make most of your goals process goals, rather than outcome goals. “Exercise regularly” is an example of a process goal, while “weigh 145 pounds” is an example of an outcome goal. It’s changing your processes ? your daily behaviors and habits ? that’s key to weight loss, not necessarily focusing on a specific number on the scale. Just make sure that your process goals are specific, measurable and realistic, too.
- Think short term and long term. Short-term goals keep you engaged on a daily basis, but long-term goals motivate you over the long haul. Your short-term goals can become stepping stones to reaching long-term goals. Because healthy, permanent weight loss can be a long process, your goals need to be feasible for the long term.
- Write it down. When planning your goals, write down everything and go through all the details. When and where will you do it? How will you fit a walk into your schedule? What do you need to get started? What snacks can you cut out each day? Then track your progress to see if you’re meeting your goals.
- Pick a date. Timing is crucial, often making the difference between success and failure. Choose a definite start date for your weight-loss program and don’t put that date off for anything. Be sure to account for life circumstances that might hamper your efforts, such as work or school demands, vacations or relationship problems. You may need to resolve some issues before starting.
- Start small. It’s helpful to plan a series of small goals that build on each other instead of one big, all-encompassing goal. Remember that you’re in this for the long haul. Anything you undertake too intensely or too vigorously will quickly become uncomfortable, and you’re more likely to give it up.
- Plan for setbacks. Setbacks are a natural part of behavior change. Everyone who successfully makes changes in his or her life has experienced setbacks. Identifying potential roadblocks ? a big holiday meal or office party, for example ? and brainstorming specific strategies to overcome them can help you stay on course or get back on course.
- Evaluate your progress. Review your goals each week. Were you able to successfully meet your goals last week? Think about what worked and what didn’t. Make plans for how you will reach your goals both today and during the course of the week.
- Reassess and adjust your goals as needed. Be willing to change your goals as you make progress in your weight-loss plan. If you started small, you might be ready to take on larger challenges. Or, you might find that you need to adjust your goals to better fit your new lifestyle. If you find that you have to make frequent adjustments downward or constantly scale back, you may not be setting realistic weight-loss goals in the first place ? head back to tip No. 1.
Solution 3: Anti Cellulite Treatments
Cellulite appears when fat cells just under the skin swell or enlarge and the once flexible collagen bands become brittle and no longer stretch properly, this is what causes the dimpled skin known as cellulite.We are offering the two most advance treatment options for circumferential and cellulite reduction such as
1) SmoothShapes system (which is a dynamic laser and light energy with mechanical manipulation (vacuum and massage) to assist in moving the expressed fat out through the lymphatic system and smooth the appearance of skin)
2) VelaShape II (which is el?s? Technology, VelaShape II treats both the deeper tissue, offering a measurable reduction in fat layers, circumference and the upper layers of the skin, resulting in cellulite reduction. It is an easy non-invasive, no downtime, comfortable deep therapeutic treatment.)
3) Mesotherapy (can eliminate cellulite on the legs and buttocks, breaking down the orange-peel appearance of skin, and producing a smooth contour.) by injections formulas in specific patterns (different types of cellulite require different injection techniques). Mesotherapy is completely safe when performed by a well-trained physician. All patients return to work the same day.